During the initial exam a full health history will be taken. Questions will be asked regarding symptoms, health and lifestyle. Your acupuncturist also may check pulses and your tongue and may conduct a physical exam. This information is then organized to create a complete, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis of where Qi has become blocked or imbalanced. After the interview process, you may receive an acupuncture treatment. Visits with your acupuncturist may last from thirty to ninety minutes.
- Pain Free Acupuncture and Wellness138 Civic Center Dr.
Vista, CA 92084760-310-8770
- Mon1pm to 7pmTue9am to 2pmWed1pm to 7pmThu9am to 2pmFriClosedSat3pm to 6pm By AppointmentSun1pm to 6pm
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •