- Pain Free Acupuncture and Wellness138 Civic Center Dr.
Vista, CA 92084760-310-8770
- Mon1pm to 7pmTue9am to 2pmWed1pm to 7pmThu9am to 2pmFriClosedSat3pm to 6pm By AppointmentSun1pm to 6pm
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: cancer
Cancer treatments can cause a variety of other side effects that also need to be addressed. More and more research is showing acupuncture as a viable option for additional pain management for those receiving chemotherapy or surgery and for the common side effects those treatments can bring. These side effects can include neuropathy, dry mouth, constipation, anxiety, and nausea.
Prostate health might not be at the top of every guy’s health checklist but it’s important for men to get checked and get checked early if they have a family history of issues or cancer. And while it isn’t talked about very much, there is some promising research showing acupuncture is an effective treatment option for prostate health issues.