- Pain Free Acupuncture and Wellness138 Civic Center Dr.
Vista, CA 92084760-310-8770
- Mon1pm to 7pmTue9am to 2pmWed1pm to 7pmThu9am to 2pmFriClosedSat3pm to 6pm By AppointmentSun1pm to 6pm
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: palliative care
People entering a hospice or palliative care setting bring with them a host of symptoms and emotions and often a multidisciplinary team of doctors and care providers. Research has shown that the addition of an acupuncturist to the hospice team can be effective and impactful at providing maximum comfort and improve quality of life.